Our store remains open to the public with new safety policies in the context of the current pandemic. We appreciate your patience and vigilance while we ensure a safe shopping experience for all. Our large selection of fresh products, service by an expert fishmonger and fish cutting according to your preferences are still available in store.
La Mer wishes to stress that the health of our employees and customers remains our priority. As a result, we have updated our policies in line with the recommendations of public health authorities. We always remain open and ready to serve you, but with more care and vigilance by introducing the following measures:
- Wearing the mask is mandatory for everyone inside the establishment.
- Limit the number of customers in store.
- Review of our food preparation hygiene and safety practices with all team members.
- Increased disinfection frequency of all surfaces (door handles, crate surface, sinks, scales, etc.).
- Respect a distance of 2 meters to customer service whenever possible.
- Redevelopment of the store to help with distance.
- Installing protective barriers at the checkout.
- Installation of antibacterial gel dispensers.
- Restriction of the self-service of fresh produce - a member of our team will serve you.
- Service with gloves or single-use plastic bag for each order.
- Prohibition of returning to work for employees who are ill or have had contact with an infected person.
Thank you for your understanding and collaboration.