Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Portions: 2 persons
1 lbs fresh cod
142 gr baby spinach
1 French shallot
10 gr butter & 10 gr mixed flour (red)
1 cup fish smoke
Have a cup of cream 35%
¼ of cup of white wine
Salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil
- Brown your chiselled shallots without colouring in a little oil.
- Deglaze with white wine and allow to halve.
- Add the fish fumet and bind with the roux.
- Add the spinach babies and mix with the hand mixer. Stir in cream, bring to a boil.
- On a plate with parchment, place the fish and season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and oil.
- Bake at 350 ° F for 10 min.
- Serve: on a piled potato or white rice. Place the cod on it and serve with the hot sauce.
Replace cod (cod) with haddock or other white-fleshed fish.