Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Portions: 4 persons
Young or adult (approximately 500g) wolf net (or long line)
2 cloves of garlic
2 thyme branchea
- Lightly season the meat with salt and pepper according to taste.
- In a very hot oil bottom, place the lightly seasoned sea wolf fillet.
- After a minute, turn the piece over and add the butter, crushed garlic and thyme.
- Lower the heat slightly, and water the meat with foaming butter.
- After 1 minute, turn the meat over and water again.
- Cook meat this way for 3 to 4 minutes, depending on room size, and your preference for cooking, blue, bleeding or medium bleeding.
- Remove the piece and let it rest for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.
Sea wolf meat is very iodized. We advise you to season it lightly, see not at all.
Remove the meat from the fridge 20 to 30 minutes in order to temper it, to ventilate it, for a better diffusion of heat during cooking.
The rest time of a meat is very important, its objective is to harmonize the cooking of the room, to distribute the heat within it. The result is a tender and juicy meat.
Sea wolf meat is very lean, a minimum of cooking is recommended not to dry it. We recommend cooking, blue, bleeding or bleeding medium.
The sea wolf is a wild meat, its taste is similar to that of large game meat, such as deer or moose, with a slight iodized taste. It will be perfectly accompanied by mushrooms, wild berries or algae.