Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 0
Portions: 4 people
- 2 French shallots
- 1/2 of dill bouquet
- 6 c. In soup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper (in taste)
- Remove the char net and smoked salmon from the skin and the black portion below the net. Tailor it in small dice and book it in the refrigerator.
- Wet and carve in small dice the French allot. Hit finely the dill and squeeze the lemon by making sure all the seeds are removed.
- Mix the charr and smoked salmon in a bowl by adding lemon juice, three tablespoons of olive oil, salmon caviar, dill and salt and pepper. Taste before serving to ensure seasoning.
You can always add to your taste other spices. Sometimes mayonnaise or tartar sauce and other fine herbs such as the chives or Italian parsley.
For the presentation put the tartare in a circle and decorate the with lemon, dill, orange or other quarters ...