3 squid sliced
18 medium prawns
6 scallops 10-20
1lb. of monkfish
6 littleneck clams
1 lb. mussels
1/2 strong chorizo
2 red peppers
1 yellow onion
4 cloves garlic
2 tbsp tomato paste
Salt, pepper, thyme, saffron
1/2 cup white wine
600g paella rice
1 litre of fish stock
1/2 cup olive oil
- Get your fish prepared by your fishmonger, he will advise you on these arrivals.
- Cut the peppers into strips, slice the onion and chop the garlic.
- In your paella dish heat your oil and add the onion and pepper.
- Give a light coloring. Then add the squid, monkfish, clams and chorizo slice and garlic, fry.
- Add tomato paste, rice, salt, pepper, thyme and saffron.
- Stir and deglaze with white wine.
- Stir in the fish stock and reduce the thermostat. Leave simmered for 15 minutes, stirring, and add the scallops, shrimp and mussels.
It may be that you need to add fish stock. It is important to always stir the paella and add the liquid as you go.