500gr of rice a risotto
2 French shallots in cube
1 tsp of Safran
100gr chopped fresh parsley
30gr of spices the sea the fisherman
~ 1,5l of chicken broth or broth
10cl of olive oil
1 cup of parmesan grated or more tasteful
- In a bowl, mix saffron with a little water. Reserve.
- To return the shallots in 5 cL of olive oil for 2 min, add the spices and return again 5 min.
- Put the rice in the frying pan to glaze and add the broth or smoked small to small.
- Add saffron and count about 20 min of cooking for the rice (depending on the desired cooking). Finish with chopped parsley.
- Add Parmesan at the end of the rice cooking. Blend.
- In another stove blow the scallops with 5 cl of olive oil 30sec (1 min for scallops larger) on each side just before serving.