- 2 carrots cut into thin circles
- Red pepper
- Two chopped celery sticks
- 15 g dried mushrooms
- 30 grams of chopped coriander
- Sliced red onion
- Sesame seed
- 3 c-a-s olive oil
- 2 c-a-s sesame oil
- 3 c-a-s soy sauce
- 3 c-a-s oyster sauce
- 3 C-A-S de Worcestershire
- 1 cubic meter chicken soup
- 2 liters of water
- A packet of noodles
- Chop up all the vegetables.
- Heat the oil, add all the vegetables and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add dried mushrooms, chicken soup and sesame oil.
- Add two liters of water and sesame seeds.
- At least 1 / 2 hours
- Cook the noodles separately according to the regulations on the package and cool after cooking.
- Put noodles in each dish and add very hot soup. Garnish with coriander
You can add lobster, crab and / or smoked or cooked shrimp at the end.