Preparation time: 1 h 10 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Portions: 1 person
200 gr swordfish darn cut into cubes
10 cherry tomatoes
1 courgette cut into half-washers
200 ml extra-virgin olive oil
30 gr origan
30 gr fennel seeds
30 gr chopped olive
Salt and pepper to your taste
- Soak wooden sticks for skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Fry the fennel seeds in the pan without grease to bring out the aromas.
- Marinate swordfish with fennel seeds, olives and oregano, cover with olive oil and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Spice the skewers alternating swordfish with tomatoes, zucchini and pepper - season with salt and pepper and grill for 5 minutes, turning them frequently to avoid burning the wood too quickly.
- Decorate with chives or fresh parsley. Serve with your favorite accompaniment.
You can replace tomatoes and zucchini with your favorite vegetables.
Cut swordfish and vegetables of the same size for easier and more similar cooking.
You can marinate the skewers in your favorite marinade for 12 or 24 hours.
You can bake skewers in the 180C oven between 5 and 8 minutes.