Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Portions: 2 people
2 nets of Fletan 200 gr each
1 c à table de lemon juice
6 c with olive oil table
1 clove of garlic
1 c to chiselled basil table
Salt and pepper to taste
3 c trenches table
1 c at butter table
400 gr of fresh ravioli
100 gr of Parmesan cheese
100 gr of red pepper in small cubes
- Marinade: In a bowl combine garlic, olive oil, basil, pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- Place halibut fillets in a re-sealable bag and add half of the marinade. Seal and leave mariner in the refrigerator. Reserve the other half of the marinade.
- Boil 1 lt of water for ravioli
- Heat a medium-high pan, add the butter, then the halibut fillets and cook 5 minutes on each side. Remove the nets from the pan and keep them warm in the oven.
- Cook the ravioli according to the indications, drain and mix with a little olive oil or butter.
- Grill the almonds slightly in a frying pan and add the rest of the marinade.
- Place a portion of ravioli in the centre of each plate and place the halibut millet above. Garnish with marinade to almonds, chunks of parmesan cheese, red pepper and basil.