Preparation time: 15 min
Portions: 4 people
600ml freshly squeezed orange juice
100ml lime juice
100 ml lemon juice
18gr of honey
1-2 Thai peppers
720gr ŌRA KING salmon in fillet
1 bunch of micro-herbs
1 bag of plantain chips
1. Place the orange juice in a saucepan and reduce it to half at low temperature.
2. For the marinade, mash the shallots and chili peppers, add a pinch of salt then the orange, lemon and lime juice with honey.
3. Refrigerate everything while preparing the salmon.
5. Cut the salmon into 1 cm cubes, cover and set aside in the fridge.
6. To serve, place the fish in a bowl, add the marinade and mix. Divide the preparation among 4 small bowls and garnish with plantain chips and micro-herbs.
Chef Alejandro Savaria shares this Peruvian-inspired recipe with àra King salmon.