Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 0
Wear: 2 people
- 350g Hiramasa fillet
- 1 tablespoon trout eggs
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 30 ml white balsamic vinegar
- Half lime juice
- 50 g grated bottarga
- 20-30 g fennel, bulb washed and finely sliced (restrain the fronds)
- Salt and pepper
- Crispy bread (to serve)
- Cut the hiramasa into 2 mm thick slices and place the slices on 2 serving plates - turn each piece slightly so that it stands a little on the plate.
- Place trout eggs, extra virgin olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, lime juice and bottarga in a masson jar and shake well to emulsify.
- Cover each plate of Hiramasa with abundant dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sliced fennel and fronds on top of the Hiramasa. Pour a little more fennel dressing.
Serve with crispy bread.