Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Portions: 2 persons
1 golden thread with skin
300gr carrots cut in julienne
1 branch of rosemary
30gr unsalted butter
4 c. with olive oil soup
Salt and pepper
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil and butter until melted.
- Add carrots and rosemary and cover with water.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes (or until carrots are cooked). Taste and season.
- While the carrots are being cooked, salt and pepper the golden steak.
- Heat a pan with the remaining olive oil and cook the fillet over medium heat for 3 minutes on the skin side and 2 minutes on the flesh side.
Serve with a risotto or your favorite accompaniment. The flesh should be detached by itself with a fork when cooked. Decorate with herbs of your preference.