Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 50 min
Portions: 4 people
4 steaks of tuna about 140 gr each
12 anchovy nets
100 Gg Olive Kalamata
10 grelot potatoes
300 gr of green beans
1/2 cup olive oil
2 c-to-s of red wine vinegar
1 c-à-s of Dijon mustard
1 c-to-c of chopped garlic
Salt and Pepper
- Put whole potatoes, or cut into big pieces, in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Add salt (about 1 teaspoon of salt per litre of water). Cover and lower the fire to keep the boiling at least. Enters, potatoes cook in 20 min, while cut, they do it in 10 to 15 min. Cool and peel potatoes if desired.
- Dive beans into boiling and salty water. Cook in the open between 8 and 15 minutes depending on the size of your beans.
- Plunge eggs in boiling water, put the lid and cook 10 minutes on medium heat for a hard egg. Cool and write.
- Prepare the dressing.
- Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Pointing the tuna two minutes from each edge in a well oiled pan.
- Mix all the vegetables with the dressing.
- Cut the tuna and distribute all the ingredients in the 4 plates.