Preparation time: 3 h 0 min
Cooking time: 14 min
Portions: 8 people
6 oz of maple syrup
2 tbsp. tablespoon soy sauce
1 C. dijon mustard
1 C. finely chopped fresh ginger
2 tbsp. chopped green shallot
The juice of a lime or orange
8 7 oz servings of salmon fillet with skin (scaled)
A cedar plank previously soaked in water
- Marinate the salmon steaks for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Drain the salmon well before grilling it on the BBQ.
- Oil the grill so that it does not stick.
- Mark the salmon steaks for 3 minutes on each side over high heat.
- Reduce the rest of the marinade over low heat, adding the citrus juice to prepare the lacquer syrup.
- Place the pavers on the cedar board skin side down and bake for 8 minutes at 350F.
- Lacquer the pavers with a brush several times during cooking in the oven.
Serve hot with asparagus and / or other vegetables.
This recipe works great with Cobia fillets.