Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 0
Portions: 4 people
500g of brackish trout
Small and large capers
20 slices of pickles
4 small cucumbers
2 c. In soup of olive oil
- Reserve trout fillets for about 15 min in the freezer to strengthen them. Cool off the service plates by placing them in the fridge.
- Hachez finely the cucumber, small capers and gherkins
- Hachez trout fillets finely with a wide blade knife as soon as the freezer is released.
- Press the lemon, peel and beech the shallots. Add them to the flesh of the fish with pickles, lemon juice and olive oil. Salt and pepper.
- Wet the preparation in a circular mould by first depositing the cucumbers and then the mixture of trout.
- Place this tartare on the very cold plates.
- Decorate with a big hug.
Accompany slices of toasted bread. Serve very fresh without waiting with a white wine like the riesling of Wayne Gretzky Estate.