4lbs of live crayfish
2 ears of pre-cooked but cut into chunks
2 cups carrots, coarsely chopped
1 cup onion, coarsely chopped
5 garlic cloves in a shirt
1/2 cup coarsely chopped celery
1 cane of peeled tomatoes (100oz)
3 litres of water
1 packet of tarragon
Olive oil and butter
- Soak the minestrone 2 hours before you start
- Heat the pan with the olive oil and butter and fry the onion, carrots, celery and garlic for 5 to 10 minutes until browned
- Add crayfish until they blush while stirring
- Rinse minestrone and add with tomato, tarragon and water. Lower the fire.
- After 1 hour of cooking or cooking the vegetables thoroughly, add the butting sections and adjust the seasoning.
- The dish is ready to be tasted