500gr risotto rice
2 French shallots in cubes
300gr chopped pumpkin flesh
50gr pumpkin seeds
100gr fresh persil, chopped
30gr of spices the sea the fisherman
~1.5 l fumet or chicken stock
10cl olive oil
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in the oven at 350f about 10min, being careful that they do not burn.
- Sauté the shallots in 5 cL of olive oil for 2 min and add the pumpkin flesh and spices and sauté another 5 min.
- Put the rice in the pan to glaze it and add the broth or fumet little by little. Count about 20 minutes of cooking for the rice (depending on the desired cooking). Finish with chopped persil.
- In another skillet sauté the scallops with 5 cl of olive oil 30sec (1 min for larger scallops) on each side just before serving.
- The broth should be hot when added to rice which will avoid sticky rice
- For a creamy risotto add parmesan or cream at the end of cooking.
- Scallops can be replaced with salmon or squid or your favorite seafood.