Cooking time: 30 min
Portions: 10 persons
1 salmon fillet
1 boot of aneth
5cl maple syrup
500 gr large salt
150 gr brown sugar
50 gr fine salt
- Hack the dill.
- Mix the salt and brown sugar.
- Place the salmon fillet on the skin side down.
- Sprinkle with maple syrup.
- Cover the salmon entirely with dill and then with the salt mixture.
- On a rack, leave in the fridge for 48h.
- Remove and rinse the salt mixture.
- Put the salmon back in the fridge to allow it to dry for at least 24 hours.
- Consume within 15 days.
Ask for fresh salmon fillets shelled and unsheared by your fish expert.